Cereal Dieter, a new member of my AllMediocre Posse, tagged me for a One Word Meme. Clearly she’s new to the world of AMomTwoBoys, otherwise she would know that asking me to do ANYTHING using only one word is asking A LOT. But, I’m going to give it a go:
1. Where is your cell phone? couch
2. Your significant other? DJ
3. Your hair? Wet
4. Your mother? Funny
5. Your father? smart-ass
6. Your favorite thing? Caprese
7. Your dream last night? ?
8 Your favorite drink? Wine
9. Your dream/goal? Debt
10. The room you’re in? Living
11. Your hobby? this
12. Your fear? Accidents
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? SannaBahbra-ish
14. What you’re not? Crafty
15. Muffins? Please
16. One of your wish list items? Boat
17. Where you grew up? NY
18. The last thing you did? Shower
19. What are you wearing? Sweats
20. Favorite Gadget? Remote
21. Your pets? Annoying
22. Your computer? 17″
23. Your mood? Crabby
24. Missing someone? Nope
25. Your car? Cheerios
26. Something you’re not wearing? Makeup
27. Favorite store? Target
28. Like someone? Z
29. Your favorite color? Green
30. When was the last time you laughed? Earlier
31. Last time you cried? Dunno
I’m not going to tag anyone, but if you do it, let me know so I can check it out! And if you’re an AllMediocre peep, I’ll add it to this week’s shout outs!
I’m also going to take the time to answer these questions the way I normally would. Grab a drink, get comfortable. This might take a while:
1. Where is your cell phone? On the couch next to me because I’ve been on the phone with either my mother or my sister for a good part of the morning.
2. Your significant other? DJ’s at work, per the usual weekday routine.
3. Your hair? I just got out of the shower, so it’s wet and in a ponytail. Not planning on leaving the house today, so no need to bother with it.
4. Your mother? Known round these parts as Grandmaother. She fancy’s herself a pretty clever blog commenter. And I’ve have to agree.
5. Your father? IS a Smart-Ass, which is where I get my mad skillz from.
6. Your favorite thing? What kind of favorite thing? Shit, that’s hard to answer. My kids, definitely. A good glass of heavy red wine. A nice cold caprese salad is what’s on my mind right now.
7. Your dream last night? I can’t remember, I was too tired.
8 Your favorite drink? Wine. Or iced tea. Or a nice glass of ice water, depending on my mood.
9. Your dream/goal? Again, there are so many to choose from. Getting out of debt is a good one, though, because it would open up so many other doors. **Edited to clarify, because I suddenly got a comment from someone random who says they’ve been reading and are “finally” commenting, and OH LOOK! He has a blog about getting out of debt…what a coincidence. Anyhoo- we aren’t drowning in debt, I just think it would be nice to not have loan or credit card payments every month…I can only imagine what we could save and buy. Like save for a new house, which in Santa Barbara County is NOT CHEAP, or buy new furniture, or whatever. You get my drift?**
10. The room you’re in? The living room. Which is where I spend 90% of my awake time. I’m avoiding heading into the kitchen/dining room because I have to mop and I don’t want to.
11. Your hobby? Duh. Blogging.
12. Your fear? That something bad will happen to my children.
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? In 6 years, and hopefully sooner, I hope we’ll be living closer to Santa Barbara so that DJ doesn’t have to spend so much time in the car and so that we’re not surrounded by dust & wind on a constant basis. Blech.
14. What you’re not? There are a lot of things I’m not. Crafty being one of them. Patient being another.
15. Muffins? I don’t really get this one, but if you’re asking if I’d like a muffin, I suppose the answer is “Yes, Please” more often than it is “No, Thanks”. Unless it’s Bran. That’s not appealing.
16. One of your wish list items? A boat of our very own. One day, maybe.
17. Where you grew up? I grew up all over, but since I spent my middle & high school years in Warwick, New York, I consider myself to be from there.
18. The last thing you did? I took a shower. But I didn’t bother to shave, so it wasn’t that productive.
19. What are you wearing? I’m actually wearing my Las Vegas Knock Out pants. For Real. They’re actually really comfortable.
20. Favorite Gadget? Definitely the Remote right now. I AM that lazy.
21. Your pets? Are sweet, but are really annoying.
22. Your computer? 17″ Dell Laptop. I wanna go Mac, just can’t get up the guts to make the switch.
23. Your mood? I woke up crabby today. Not sure why, but it’s not wearing off. Lucky kids.
24. Missing someone? Not at this very moment. Maybe my new niece Naomi, but I’ve never even met her, so can I miss her? Do you have to have met someone to miss them?
25. Your car? My car is COVERED in cheerios and many other childhood food items. It’s in need of a good vacuum.
26. Something you’re not wearing? Makeup, socks. That’s about all I can think of.
27. Favorite store? Target for everyday stuff. Ann Taylor Loft is always good, too.
28. Like someone? The lovely Z of Autobiography Of My Feet made me smile today, so I have to go with her right now.
29. Your favorite color? Do I really have to pick just one? Green. Yellow. Blue & Brown combined.
30. When was the last time you laughed? The boys keep me laughing all day long.
31. Last time you cried? I can’t really remember. Which, I suppose, is a good thing.
Okay, I’m done now!