Second Annual Great Bloggy Holiday Card Exchange

by Meghan on December 15, 2009

christmas 2009FINAL

Happy Holidays, to my internet friends and family!

I can’t even begin to tell you how important you all are to me.

Thank you for being a part of my life.

Wishing you all a happy, healthy, prosperous and fun-filled 2010!

~~~~~

If you’ve shared your holiday card with the rest of us, please link to it below!

Related posts:

1. Announcing the Third Annual Great Bloggy Holiday Card Exchange
  2. 5th Annual Bloggy Holiday Card Exchange!
  3. Announcing the Fourth Annual Bloggy Holiday Card Exchange
  4. Announcing the 5th Annual* Great Bloggy Holiday Card Exchange!
  5. 4th Annual Bloggy Holiday Card Exchange!

{ 42 comments… read them below or add one }

jen December 15, 2009 at 6:59 am

I love the looks on their faces. They are displayed in a place of honor on the fridge!

Debby Pucci December 15, 2009 at 7:16 am

Love the card! Have a beautiful holiday.
.-= Debby Pucci´s last blog ..2009 HOLIDAY CARD EXCHANGE =-.

Zandi December 15, 2009 at 7:36 am

Thank you for doing this, love your card !!! Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Angie [A Whole Lot of Nothing] December 15, 2009 at 7:37 am

I love LOVE your card! It’s up on my wall. :)
.-= Angie [A Whole Lot of Nothing]´s last blog ..I’m not 12. I swear. I just act that way. I blame my sister. =-.

Issa December 15, 2009 at 7:45 am

I love that picture Meghan.
.-= Issa´s last blog ..Taking a break =-.

AmazingGreis December 15, 2009 at 8:02 am

What a great picture!!! They are 2 of the cutest boys ever!!
.-= AmazingGreis´s last blog ..From my family to yours… =-.

mama2addie December 15, 2009 at 8:10 am

Adorable card!

Kirsten December 15, 2009 at 8:47 am

Fantastic card Meg. So cute.
.-= Kirsten´s last blog ..The 2nd Annual Great Bloggy Holiday Card Exchange =-.

drlori71 December 15, 2009 at 8:59 am

What a great picture. Your boys are the cutest! Happy holidays to you & your family.

Angie [A Whole Lot of Nothing] December 15, 2009 at 9:00 am

Meghan – I put up a better link, so can you delete the first Linky (#7)?

word.

Anna See December 15, 2009 at 9:06 am

Great card! Thanks for doing this.
.-= Anna See´s last blog ..Bloggy Holiday Card Exchange, OR Have I Just Ruined My Husband’s Career? =-.

Goddess in Progress December 15, 2009 at 9:26 am

Adorable card! Thanks for hosting this fun play-along. Happy Holidays to your whole family!

avasmommy December 15, 2009 at 9:37 am

This is a wonderful day for this, Meghan. Thanks for coming up with this awesome idea.

I hope you have an amazing holiday season. Thank you for your friendship and support.

xoxo
.-= avasmommy´s last blog ..Random Monday Musings on Parenting =-.

DE Heather December 15, 2009 at 9:37 am

What a cute card!

I am so thankful for friends like you.

xo
.-= DE Heather´s last blog ..Our wish to you…. =-.

pgoodness December 15, 2009 at 9:38 am

So cute!!
.-= pgoodness´s last blog ..Bloggy Holiday Card Exchange! =-.

Jessica V December 15, 2009 at 9:44 am

Megan – love your card. Those boys are adorable! Please note – I just did a post on the card process, with the photos, but couldn’t figure out how to post the actual card itself (technologically challenged) but you’ll get the idea.

Happy Holidays all!
.-= Jessica V´s last blog ..Holiday Comedy – 2009 Edition =-.

Mary December 15, 2009 at 10:31 am

What a great idea and an adorable card! Happy Holidays to you and your family.
.-= Mary´s last blog ..Bloggy Holiday Card Exchange =-.

Susie December 15, 2009 at 10:51 am

Happy Holidays! What an adorable picture!

Andrea's Sweet Life December 15, 2009 at 11:10 am

Thanks for doing this, Meghan.

An *extra* thanks, because I realized when posting that I had forgotten to check out when I ordered my Christmas Cards the other night, and I would have been pretty pissed off to discover that next week.

Anne Y December 15, 2009 at 11:18 am

Great card! Thank you for sharing your family with us and coming up with such a great idea! Happy Holidays to you and your family and best wishes for 2010!
.-= Anne Y´s last blog ..A Timely Gift – Just in time for my birthday! =-.

Colleen December 15, 2009 at 11:50 am

Love the card!!! What a really great shot.

I really really want to share mine and add to the linky… but I just mailed the “real” ones out today… and don’t want to share online quite yet. I’ll probably post by the weekend.
.-= Colleen´s last blog ..Can’t do it =-.

Tricia McWhorter December 15, 2009 at 12:50 pm

What a great idea! Thanks. I hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday season–looks like you like wine too!
.-= Tricia McWhorter´s last blog ..Happy Holidays to One and All!! =-.

Heather December 15, 2009 at 1:08 pm

Love the card! They are too cute!
.-= Heather´s last blog ..Merry Christmas =-.

Elaine December 15, 2009 at 3:29 pm

Seriously, could those boys get any cuter? GAH! Hope y’all are having fun this holiday season… :D

Sourire11 December 15, 2009 at 3:33 pm

Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Kristin December 15, 2009 at 3:58 pm

Oh what fun! Thanks for doing this!!
.-= Kristin´s last blog ..Great Holiday Bloggy Card Exchange =-.

Gilda December 15, 2009 at 5:07 pm

Love the card. This is really cool.

Gilda
.-= Gilda´s last blog ..12/15/09: Our Formal Holiday Photos =-.

Pocklock December 15, 2009 at 6:28 pm

This is so fabulous. I can’t wait to click around and visit all the others!
.-= Pocklock´s last blog ..The Great Bloggy Holiday Card Exchange =-.

lilfootsmommy December 15, 2009 at 6:57 pm

So much holiday fun in one post!!! YAY!!!

Lisa December 15, 2009 at 6:59 pm

This was such a great idea, thanks :)

Your boys always make me smile, they are so adorable. Happy Holidays, I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas and that 2010 brings you everything you hope for.
.-= Lisa´s last blog ..Happy Holidays from My Family to Yours =-.

Alicia @ bethsix December 15, 2009 at 10:00 pm

So cute! They look like they’re having such a great time. In my family, this photo would’ve been followed by one tackling the other.

I’m a dork and forgot to scan mine, so maybe later this week. Wah wah. Late for everything, I am.
.-= Alicia @ bethsix´s last blog ..To Archer Gene, Seven Months =-.

Kari (heartatpreschool) December 15, 2009 at 11:03 pm

Happy Holidays to you!!!
.-= Kari (heartatpreschool)´s last blog ..Bloggy Holiday Card Exchange =-.

anymommy December 15, 2009 at 11:09 pm

Yay! Your card is absolutely adorable. I actually got mine up, except, I just read your delightfully sweet note to us all and now I feel all sad because I neglected to mention that I adore everyone.

Oh well. I adore you. Thanks for doing this!
.-= anymommy´s last blog ..Holiday Infection, Er, Spirit =-.

Maura December 15, 2009 at 11:41 pm

Dying from the cuteness. Great card. If I can get mine done, maybe I’ll participate this year. :-)

Happy holidays!

Tricia (irishsamom) December 16, 2009 at 4:14 am

Meghan, just realised you should leave a comment too. Thank you for organising this – it’s such a lovely idea. Your picture is too gorgeous – those boys are simply adorable. I wish you and your family a wonderful holiday season and especially a really happy and healthy 2010. I know there are many of us that will not be too sad to see the end of 2009. I thank you for your friendship, humour and hard work on the internet. I hope that if you ever make it up here, that you would come and have a glass of wine.

Love and hugs,
Tricia : ) xox
.-= Tricia (irishsamom)´s last blog ..2nd Annual Great Bloggy Holiday Card Exchange =-.

Kelly December 16, 2009 at 6:48 am

Thank you for putting this together…as well as so many other efforts this year, especially those related to dear Maddie. May God bless you & yours.
.-= Kelly´s last blog ..Merry Christmas, Happy New Year to the Internet :) =-.

sumana December 16, 2009 at 8:58 am

So Cute!!! Thanks for visiting me.
Happy Holidays.

Stacie December 16, 2009 at 10:16 am

Happy Holidays to you too! The picture is adorable!

Kellee December 16, 2009 at 10:26 am

Totally precious picture! Happy Holiday’s to everyone!
.-= Kellee´s last blog ..Wordless Wednesday Diptych #1: Light =-.

kathygee1 December 16, 2009 at 1:31 pm

This is such an awesome idea! As always your boys are killing me with their amazing cuteness!

Happy Holidays to you and your family, and best wishes for the New Year!
.-= kathygee1´s last blog ..Merry Christmas! =-.

Texasholly December 16, 2009 at 9:13 pm

Super fun! I love that you do this. Please don’t look at the calendar and notice how horrendously late I am in joining in on the fun!

Love your card.
.-= Texasholly´s last blog ..No Virginia…? =-.

Kristine December 18, 2009 at 7:19 pm

What a great picture. Perfect caption!
.-= Kristine´s last blog ..Better late than never — The Second Annual Great Bloggy Holiday Card Exchange =-.