I know. I KNOW.
I haven’t written anything in this space for a month. And the year started off so well.
I got sidetracked and I have no excuses. Except that I’ve been busy writing over at Babble. And shuttling the boys to and from Baseball practice and games. And working on the house. Which, I’d link you to that site, but I haven’t posted there, either. Sigh.
So, to fill you in:
- We have walls! We’re almost ready to paint them, which is very exciting. Except that I can’t decide on paint colors. More on that eventually.
- Baseball…is pretty much the story of our lives.
- Zachary is thrilled to be able to play this year, too. As you can imagine, watching him play is entirely entertaining.
- I had a really funny conversation with the boys a few weeks ago.
- For all intents and purposes, Zachary is ready to start Kindergarten in August.
- I opened up about something that happened a long time ago.
- We had a really disgusting plumbing issue.
- Dylan turned 7.
- I decided my kids will never be allowed to participate in extreme sports. My heart can’t handle it.
- We jumped feet first into the world of LEGOs.
- I gave myself a black eye.
- And I share with you my tips on photographing your kid’s sporting adventures. Not technical photography stuff, just tips and tricks that anyone can use to get better photos!
Phew. Okay. I’m sick (again) so I’m going to go back to sitting on the couch staring blankly at the television. Hopefully I’ll be back to writing on a regular basis soon. Really soon.